Want to learn how to increase traffic to your blog?
You will be happy to know that in this article I have shared some tips to increase website traffic. If you follow these tips, you can easily increase your website traffic.
All these tips will help you get free traffic to your site quickly.
Use these five simple steps every month to take your blog to new heights in a very simple way. Then you can increase the traffic to your blog much more than before.
Special Note: I suggest you use all the tips to see a huge increase in traffic to your blog. As I said before, there is no substitute for hard work for the success of any work. If you use the tips in the right way then you will get success.
Step #1. Choose a good headline and best theme
Headlines play an important role in getting a huge amount of traffic to your blog.
So, always choose the title that attracts people to see your blog post.
Believe it or not, a good theme affects your blog traffic. If your blog theme is not good, it will take a few seconds for your blog readers to leave your blog and they will never see your blog again. But if you use a handsome theme, it will attract your readers and they will visit your blog regularly to learn something new.
suggest theme url: wordpress.org
Special Note: Do the heading of the blog through keyword research from Google and try to use the theme premium.
Step #2. Find more searched keywords and keep writing on the blog regularly
The more content your blog has, the more likely it is to attract traffic. Every single post you write will probably rank for a slightly longer tail keyword – even if it’s a long-tail keyword that only takes a handful of searches a month.
But a few months of searching is enough to give you a few more page views each month, and there’s no easier way to increase blog traffic than you already use. Even if it is a blog once a week or a month, keep writing regularly. This is not to say that I wrote one today and another a few months later.
Why do I write regularly?
Because regular writing will bring you the following benefits:
- Readers will find your writing regularly
- Your interest in writing blogs will remain strong
- Readers of your blog will create a place of loyalty about you. As a result, they will continue to read your writing regularly.
Special Note: Write regular educational blogs that your readers can benefit from reading. If they have any knowledge or learning, they will visit your site regularly and appreciate your writing.
Step #3. Create your own Facebook group and Fan page
If you do not have your own Facebook group and Fan page, I would recommend you to start your own Facebook group and Fan page.
Because Facebook groups and Fan page can help you in the following ways:
- It can help you in branding
- can create a huge audience for your blog.
- It will help you connect with thousands of like-minded people.
- You can drive traffic to your blog from your Facebook group and Fan page whenever you want.
- You can even create an email list from your Facebook group and Fan page by sharing it for free with your group members instead of their email address. This will greatly increase the traffic to your blog.
Special Note: Don’t just create a Facebook group and Fan page to promote your blog post. If your goal is just to share articles on your blog, I do not recommend you create a Facebook group and Fan page. If you want to create an active Facebook group and Fan page, help your community by sharing your knowledge for free. You will see that they are reading your important posts for a while.
Step #4. Use the best-edited image thumbnail and power of internal linking
According to research, if your featured image doesn’t look interesting, you won’t get a good amount of traffic from social media.
So, it is very important to design the image with interesting features to attract people to read your article.
This simple topic can help you get traffic to your blog from social media.
Here are some tips that can help you design interesting images:
- Design your images using a free tool like Canva.
- Use the perfect color combination.
- Vector graphics must be added to your image.
- Don’t use too much color in your picture.
I hope these tips will help you design interesting images that can help you increase your website traffic.
You can also use this simple method to increase the traffic to your blog.
Internal linking means you should add links to other articles on your site.
There are two main advantages to establishing an internal connection:
- For SEO: Internal links are the best way to get backlinks from your site. Use the correct anchor text when connecting internally and see the magic. This will improve your ranking and you will start getting traffic from search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
- Bounce Rate: Internal links can help you take visitors from one page to another. This means they will spend a lot of time on your site which will help you reduce bounce rate and you will get free traffic from search engines.
- Informative: The ultimate advantage of internal connectivity is that it makes your article more informative than your competitors.
Special Note: Change the size of the image and the author’s name. Moreover, add the necessary links to the blog.
Step #5. Add social share buttons and add videos to the blog
As you can see, I used the beautiful share button just below my post title.
This will help you to get more shares for your article and in the end, you will get more traffic.
Plus don’t forget to add the necessary videos to your blog. This will allow visitors to fully understand your article. As a result, the traffic to the blog will increase a lot.
Expand the scope of your social media. Such as:
- Quora etc.
Special Note: You will share your blog with your acquaintances and highlight its details. In all these places you will comment on other people’s IDs if you know yourself. Plus, you’ll be getting rid of clutter you don’t need. Convert your traffic to an audience. Also, add relevant videos.
Conclusion: We all know that the fruit of suffering is very sweet. So you love your job and go with your best. Once you no longer have to worry about traffic. Take care of the work and keep trying.